Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY <3

This year, I spent half of my Valentine's day at workplace.

Some nice chocolates from the nice people working there :)

After work;
I went to meet Sigui for dinner (we promised to spend this day together, before we broke up).
When i asked him "where are we going for dinner?", he replied me "Chinatown, to prevent overcrowding, but we're going to have something u never have before- Nepalese"

The Nepalese menu;
And I dont even know a dish on the menu.

The decoration of the resturant;
So indian


The food;
It might look kinda of turn-off, but it really taste good.
Especially the lady's-finger, it tastes like potato chips.


My Valentine's Present from him (goodfriend)
A box of expensive chocolate cookie.


A custommade necklace, using Swarovski crystal :)


Are you sure im your precious one?


Super nice right?

I didnt get him any Valentine's day present, because i thought there is no gifts exchange.
And we are purely going out for dinner only.
So, I treated him for a leg massage.
Massage is sex.


6 more to go, to get 1 free massage.


My daddy gave me $100, and asked me to buy a present for mummy.
In the end, i bought a $30+ gift, and i still have the leftover money in my wallet. haha


My mummy always said that pearl can makes a woman/girl looks really elegant;
I have a pearl necklace and braclet too :)


Reached home around 10pm, and received my Valentine's day present from my sister :)


Phone rang at 11pm, its LEE ZHENG NONG.
He asked me for my location, then i told him im at home lah.
He said hes coming over to my place, then i was like "huh, so late liao"
I gave him a fright as i scared him from behind. haha
Alright, he acts as a postman today, to deliever the Valentine day present to me. :)


Presents cum surprise. :)
He brought me someone else's present for me too!
My AiAi- Sabby <3

My cupboard is really full of gifts liao,
But mun still love surprises.
MORE MORE MORE PLS :)
My gifts are stacking on one another somemore :) *wink* SOONGKAHMUN
aka MUN :)

0 comments: