Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Super sick;


But I still force myself to wake up at 730am, and asked mummy to drive me to work.

(I've been taking train to work for the past 2 days).

Took medicine, and i really feels like sleeping lah.

But i act very strong in the workplace, the usual hardworking MUN.

Daddy called me at 1230pm, asked for my health condition.

I told him that im alright, but he dont believe me lah;

He insisted bringing me home.


So, i only work for 4 hours.

Aiya, i shld have sleep till 12pm then.


Reached home;

Still feeling very giddy and having a bad headache.

So, my evil sister suggested "cup-feng" for me (aiya, i dunno whats the name of that lah)

My evil sister;

Before the treatment;

Process of "cup-feng-ing";

(its super painful can)

After;
Super ugly lah, and i cant wear tube for the next 1
month :(


That mean Sigui (past) is really good at making me mad.
I think he is the source of my high fever.


But whatever, im not going to give a damn.

Slept for long hours, and woke up at around 8pm.

Daddy, Mummy, Brother & Sisters are all nicely dressed, because they are attending a dinner.



And the poor kahmun, in her crumpled home-clothes, have to settle her own dinner. :(
So, I called up that kuku, who caused me sick.
Ask him to drive me out for dinner.
It've been a long time since we met, and we didnt really talk in the car- no common topic anymore.


Went Chinatown;
hoping to get a bowl of chicken porridge;
Walked for like 3 streets and we managed to spot a stall still operating, because its already 11pm.
*yummy*

0 comments: