Saturday, February 16, 2008

So disappointed today lah.
Supposed to be going house-visiting with my bastard gang, but got paisei the very last minute.
Super last minute can. I received the SMS at 6am informing me that the gathering is cancel, when we are supposed to meet at 12pm.
Its like, I've been waiting for this gathering for a long time, but in the end, its blown off.
Look, im not blaming anyone here, this is just what I feel and think. I guess no one would like to be paisei the very very last minute.

But nvm, Mun still met up with my dear Shirley in the afternoon.
She came over to my place and we chatted for the whole 4 hours plus, before she went to meet Roy and I had dinner with family and Ahling's family.
I showed Shir all my collection of Edison's sex pictures.
Shir: Its my first time seeing a dick.
Mun. Oo, then you're very lucky, because the first dick you saw is edison's one.


Dinner;
The poor chicken got bully by us!

We love playing with the chicken head, and i think we are crazy. lol


At night, I was super bored.
I started cleaning up my gift cupboard, and i found this small 6Da's bag, at the very underneath of the cupboard.

In the bag, there are neoprints, notes and cards.

Sabby drew this, and from then on, we are known as "6 DA MEI NUIS"

6 Da plus kiki.

The handphone chain that Sabby custommade and gave us.
I still have it with me lah, but its broken liao :(
Adeline and Mun;
Taken when we're sec 4, after prelim.
The Mickey Mouse pen given by Sabby.
Sabby and Mun;
I still remember this neoprint is taken with Ricky(Sabby's ex-bf) money.
haha, we're not money-sucker.

The perfume I love;

The perfume unused;

0 comments: