Saturday, December 15, 2007

Slept till 12pm, very tired.
Things I did last night: Watched Romantic Princess & Read my Yakuza Moon.

Mummy dragged me out of my bed this morning, asking me to go out for lunch.
Went "Zhi-Ruan" for lunch, and i paid for that meal cause I had my pay from Daddy's company.

After lunch, went to Car Mart @ Ubi.
My brother wanted to get a small van, to transport him from home to his army camp.
The price is reasonable (arnd $18K)
Mummy & Daddy is getting it for him as his 21st birthday present.
Which means, we will have 3 cars then (1- mummy, 1- daddy, 1- brother)

Mummy said she will get me a sports car if i managed to get my license but I told her that im not getting it cause I must find a bf that can drives me around de. :)

And I told her that since she is giving Brother a car key on his 21st birthday, then I want to get a diamond key/ condo key on my 21st birthday. :p



While Mummy & Brother are discussing with the car boss, we are busy cam-whoring to entertain ourselves.
Kuku Da Soong, Hi Soong!, Kuku NiNi (inside joke, lol)


PRETTY~~~
For those who do not agree with me, WHATEVER!


Look at the camera next time round!
And i need a hair dye, seriously


:)


will be starting my work at my daddy's company soon.
sad, cause have to wake up early in the morning.
but nvm, when my pay is here, i will not be sad anymore :)

if you wants to date me within these 3 weeks, sorry im FULLY booked!

0 comments: