Friday, December 14, 2007

Last day of school for Year 2007!
School is tiring and have to spend like 70% of my brain juice daily.

Shopped at Town AGAIN!
I spent 4 days there, in this week.
I was being dragged there de, i wanted to go Bugis but Si-gui dont like Bugis.

And that Si-gui complained to Sabby that hes always feeling tired after shopping with me for the whole day.
BUT this isnt the case lor, he is the one who loves shopping de lor, not me.
Still dare to say that he dont know what im shopping for, *angry*

He a devil lah.
Initially, I only go for brands like Gucci, LV.
Then, he introduced new, expensive brands to me (eg Jimmy Choo)

And brought me to those shops exclusively for tai-tais *faint*

Breakfast;

SUN MOULIN :)
i love those sandwiches there.


YUMMY**


My Strawberries Sandwich.
This is my first time having fruit sandwiches, and the taste is like - O-M-F-G,its simply delicious


Chocolate Bun-
chocolate lovers, like me, would love this.


Egg tart is as good.
The taste of this egg tart is indescribable and you really have to try it yourself.
6 da & bastard gang – don't worry, I'll bring you guys there one day
:)


My DragonFruit ice-cream. <3>

Lunch;
@ NYDC


My super-big cup of iced-mocha


Meat-balls pizza, i really hated meat-balls and i was rather pissed when i saw this.
cause i dont know why the hell did he ordered meat-balls pizza when i dont even like it :(


The Oreo CheeseCake is nice, much better than Secret Recipe


Went to Tangs and saw a dress but NO SIZE.
Ended up cam-whoring inside the changing room until he gets so impatient and knocked on my door *kuku*



The "Noise Singapore" event held inside Herrens.


Chanel Foundation is LOVE.
Fyi, if you're intending to buy cosmetics from either Tangs/ Taka, choose Tangs.
Because Tangs sells cosmetics at a lower price, where Taka sells it at a slightly higher price.
However, Taka sells clothing at a lower price compared to Tangs.


My Chanel Refill costs $8 more cause we bought it from Taka.


My Clindamycin gel.
A super good gel and its not cheap can.
This 15ml bottle of gel costs me $45.


0 comments: