Thursday, December 13, 2007

Was slacking for the whole day, and I simply has no mood to study when the holiday is nearing near.
My usual facilities planning facci is not here and the module chair came to relieve the class.
He's a fucking boring man, I swear.
And the way he speaks, can makes me doze off.

Chuyun bought me chocolate, so sweet of her lah.
only for me
:)


Spend the whole afternoon reading my Yakuza Moon, Playing games, Lunch with bastard queens, and Cam-whoring in class.

ONE SUPER-PRETTY PICTURE OF YENLENG & MUN :)


I wanna kiss you lah!
(my hair looks nice from this angle, lol! )


Its us again.!
There is no peace when the two of us are in the same group because we will talk craps throughout the lesson!
And we share the same hobby-> Cam-whoring.


Chuyun, the sweet girl who bought me chocolate.
And she is my first new friend in E46B.


Huimin, Chuyun, Yenleng, Mun
Yenleng was complaining that her face looked round in this picture, and Chuyun told her "aiya, you cant be beside me when taking photos de, cause my face is sharp!"


Mun is lovable :)


I forced her to do the same pose with me.
Its cute one lor.


Our kuku lee bought us goodies again!
touched*
And Kuku leow lied to me that im the only one who received the goodies and made me feel so bad lah
:(

After school, as usual met my bastard queens, kuku lee, and roy.
While we're making our way to CWP for chilling sessions, I told them to walk faster as it seems to rain soon. but Our dear kuku leow said “no lah, it wont rain de lah, THE SUN SO BIG!”
Haha, so funny lah. she wanted to say that it wont rain because the weather looks sunny. haha


Met boy and he bought me chocolates, exclusively for mun. :)


Went Mac and had ShakeShake Fries.
Talked non-stop.

3 couples + 1 kuku leow = 7 persons

Fake couple #1 - Kuku Lee & Kuku Xiao Tan


Couple #2- Kuku Soong & Si-gui


Couple #3- Kuku Da Tan & The-one-who's-afraid-of-scissor-de Roy
(i told roy that i cant see his eyes and asked him to open them wider!)


He definitely looks much better with BIGger eyes.


WHERE IS MY DARLING KEL?


Some Nice pictures before Some serious voting!
And the two pictures contains inside joke!

Kuku Soong & Kuku Lee
Kuku lee: cannot talk back! no manners! (inside joke)


Kuku Leow
Her inside joke: Her way biting the packet of sweet chilli.



THIS TIME ROUND, YOU'RE NOT VOTING FOR EITHER MR SEG/ MS SEG/ MR DIOM/ MS DIOM/ MS DSCM!

YOU'RE VOTING FOR THE UGLIEST GHOST FACE.

Firstly, let us put our hands together and welcome our first contestant;

F1 SOONG KAH MUN aka KUKU SOONG


The 2nd contestant would be;
F2 MAY TAN ZHI MEI aka KUKU XIAO TAN


The 3rd contestant;
F3 LEOW LEE KHAIN aka KUKU LEOW


Last but not least, our last female contestant;
F4 TAN SZE LEA aka KUKU DA TAN


And now, its the male contestants.
Unfortunately, there are only 2 male contestants

M1 - RoY Zhou.
He is afraid of scissor de.


I dunno why is hes so kiasu leh, took twice ;)


M2 - LEE ZHENG NONG aka KUKU LEE.


START VOTING BY LEAVING TAGS!

SOONG KAH MUN IS GOING TO SLEEP LIAO.
good night*

0 comments: