Sunday, December 16, 2007

Went back to the car mart with Brother's GF's Daddy.
To check the engine and the car's condition, because its a second-hand van.

Finally, bought that van at $18.5K
A very expensive 21st birthday present.
And mummy paid the whole amount in cash, so there will be no interest charged.
Smart & rich woman.

We (sisters & me) are so bored lah, cause we simply show no interest to cars.
I feel that my dressing today is so nice lah :), although not many people would wear like this, but nvm lah, my mum drives, so no need to take public transport.


Top, tights, boots.


My hump on my head is cute too, lol


The Boots-lovers.


Everything ended at around 4pm, so we drove down to town for lunch.



Had Fish&Co;



we're soooo hungry lah.
imagine we only had one bread in the morning.





After lunch, went Gucci and saw this really pretty key-chain that costs $320.
Tempted to buy, but mummy said its not worth it lah, because I can buy a couch wallet with that amount of money, which make sense lah.

Went BurBerry to buy Daddy's tops;

Mummy chose this color;


While I chose this color.


Weet Weet~~


Im so in love with its carrier lah;


With their logo nicely printed on it.


Was given their new-season booklet.



Miss shopping & girls-talk with Sabby!

HEY, SABRINA SOH, CAN WE MEET UP SOON MAH?!!!!! @#$%^&*

0 comments: