Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Something to announce!
Super happy with my UT2 grades. ok lah, not exactly super happy but just feels satisfied with my current semester grades.


After FYP meeting, meet with my bastard gang to have a simple dinner together, to celebrate my advance birthday :)


My candy girl <3

Oo, and the theme of the date: Teletubbies!

Tinky Winky: May
Dipsy: Angela
LaLa: Shirley
Po: ME!!

Took a train down to Chinatown and saw this super huge ice-cream at DG mrt station.
So, i dared angela to take a photo with the ice-cream.
Without hesitation, she went forward and took the sign-board which is placed on the floor.
I didnt say her to take, I SWEAR!
haha


We are cam-whoring in the train.
I love our color combination.


FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD





After mankaning, we went to Fish Spa Again!
Brought shir there, and its her first time there.
It takes her 5 minutes to calm down and in the end, i have to force her legs into the water.


See how much dead skin cells u have!
All the fishes are attached to you.

So much fun.
i want to bring roy there and see whats his reaction.



My candy girl and her chocolate boyfriend bought me a super chio dress.
love it to the max.
XieXie.


Teletubbies!

0 comments: