Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Saw something interesting a few days, after dinner with parents.

Small papaya in a papaya.

Super disgusting-looking can

After school, went to Simlim to fix my lappy's keypad.
Freaking $15 for one letter 'O'. OMG!
But its alright, my lappy is more important.
Gets so EMO during UT just now lah, because my 'O' cant works

After fixing it, boy brought me to Tao's.
I love the place, the service :)

Salad.
His; i dunno whats that but the chicken is super yummy.


THIS IS OMG-FUCKING-NICE
MUST TRY!



Grill mushroom with teriyaki sauce.


Mine: fruit salad.

Main course



Mushroom and Pumpkin soup.
The mushroom is super fresh.


Apple tea;
Another MUST TRY item


MY LOVE;
Fruit Tea.Super refreshing.


Dessert.
Green Tea Cheese cake

Chocolate fondue.

The quality of food: 4.8/5
The service: 5/5

$35 per head, worth the price :)

0 comments: