Saturday, July 05, 2008

Shop at Vivo City again.
But blame who, this is the nearest mall to us :)

This is the time we're having Food Republic together.

Saw the chicken drumstick on AhNi's plate?
It costs $2.50 for one.

Mandy Soong!


My sisters said that i look like that girl on the brochure.
What do you think?

My sexy mama with a super big lovebite on her neck.
LOL, shes going to kill me because of this.


Eh. i know i look retard in this picture *FULL STOP*


My lovely mother- ACT COOL MAN.

Mun: U like ar? i buy for you, want?
Mum: *look at me like one kind* You think i stupid ar? u wan to use this one to exchange my Chanel's one right.
Mun: LOL, how you know?

We went to the Russian Ship, which is parked at Vivocity.
Seriously, i dont know the purpose of the ship parking here.
But since its open to public, it doesnt harm by going up and take some pictures.

Some= more than 30, less than 100.
LOL

CHIO BU LEH!
LOL (alright, IM NO SHAME)

I dont understand!


My loves :)


My sexy and HOT mummy.
Whee whee~~~

My dancing-queen sister.


My she-thinks-shes-so-cool sister.
LOL

Your lovable SOONGKAHMUN
:)

When the 2 of them comes together = BIG HEADACHE


Such a big compass.


My mummy feels that hes damn hot.
but seriously, i didnt expect him to place his hand over my shoulder.

My daddy's 3 beauties :)


Bought my mummy to Forever 21 and chose a few lovely tops for her.

She spent $70 above (i think so), and thus she have a $10 shopping voucher.
And of course, she gave it to me. LOL

We went into Earle Swensen, just because we have the sudden craving for ICE-CREAM!


EarthQuake.
They serve better than normal Swensen's outlets.

Went to get my nap blanket.


And my mummy's iPamper.


Oya, and for girls who loves hair accessories.

CHOMEL's sales is going on right now.

My mummy bought 2 super chio and bling hair clips.
She buy, we share and use. LOL
Our policy.!

0 comments: