Friday, July 04, 2008

It've been long since i had Mac for my breakfast.
I love their cheese the best :)

Went to play arcade even before we pamper our tummy.
He played this and nearly sprained his arm. Poor boy, haha


Alright, we challenge and I lost.
I tght i will win him de, but nvm i will try harder next time :(


Its time for lunch. Swensens :)
Both are Iced Lemon Tea, whereas mine is like more "presentable".
LOL

Mine: Seafood Baked Rice.


Laksa;

And we shared this- Chicken cutlet.
2 persons and we ordered 3 main courses. This shows how hungry we are.

After main course, its dessert time.
Chocolate Banana Cake


Yam ice-cream is like oh-my-fucking-god-yummy lah.


Goodies bought:

The popular Dunkin Donuts;
One Swiss chocolate Donut.

Additional a box of small donuts
:)


Bought a pair of shoe.
If he didnt stop me, i think i can buy up to 3 pairs. LOL

Hair accessories.


Bought a straw bag at Bugis.
Boy bought it for me!
Hmm, for no reason.

Mun: Why you want to buy it for me?
Boy: Hmm, no why. Because im happy today.

Eh, i didnt know that this can be use as a reason too.
But i love it to core, through i still love my Guess Straw bag.

But nevertheless, thanks for the rainbow straw bag that ends our date with a smile.

0 comments: