Sunday, June 08, 2008




Left KL to Penang at 4am. Super tired.
Saw Cows, and they are super close to me. (i didnt dare to use the flash because im afraid that it might attack me).

Reached Penang at 7am.
My mother and father drove at a speed of 150-160km/hr
Scary..

Went market with mummy to have breakfast.
Bought nice hairclips and new sunglasses.



This is the super famous Ice Kachang in Penang.
Their red beans are super big-size one.



The super cute and smart girl.
She loves the Minnie that my mum bought for her.


My father's 4 beauties :)



Nice hair, nice skin and nice sunglasses.

LoveLove



Left Penang at 4pm, to rest as we are going to Genting tml morning :)

I hate insects! I squeeze them!!!

When I gets too bored at night, i do crazy stuffs.
Like torturing of my qi-zai, and massaging my legs.


I brought iSqueez back to KL, so that my grandmother can massage her legs.
No iSqueez, Welcome uSqueez


Lastly, today is dumpling festival.
Have you had your dumplings yet?
My grandmother made these herslef, i also want to learn!

0 comments: