Monday, June 09, 2008

A day at Genting Highlands.
I brought my 2 sisters to outdoor themepark, while my parents went gambling.
The weather is super nice :)
We love Genting <3

Welcome to Genting.

They loves the outsdoor themepark.
Hair all tied up neatly, ready for the rides.

This is super scary lah.
But luckily its under maintenance, if not Ah Ni will dragged me to accompany her.


These are super boring.


These are fucking fun :)

Say cheese :)

Dinosaur island.

I took this once.
But this time round, i've to accompany Mandy so didnt get to play with this.
But AH NI WENT!! Shes super daring lah.
We went for Ferris Wheel.
YAWN.


Reward Ah Ni with Fried Chocolate Ice-cream
Time to go back!
Mandy looks sad because she complained she didnt play all the games.
But too bad, we dont have the time :(

Super ugly.


Bye.
Going to perm our hair.


After perming my hair.
No big differences through, just that my hair looks healthier and shorter.

After that, we drove back to Singapore.

Reached home at 130am.

0 comments: