Saturday, June 21, 2008

As i mentioned from yesterday's blog, i'll be going lunch and shopping with mummy.
Mum dragged me out of my bed at 9am, out of house at 1030am.

Went to fetch sister from tuition.
Then went to ViVo for lunch.

Had Sushi Tei. :)

One of my favorite- Golden Roll.


The Chawanmushi here tastes better than Sakae one.
But its twice the price too :(

KahNi's lunchbox. LOL
Oyako Don.



Mummy's one- Ckk Katsu Don.



Mandy's one- Mini Salmon Don.
Salmon is her all-time favorite.

And this is mine- Soft Shell Crab Pasta.
Its always nice to try something new :)

Jumbo Yakitori.
All of us enjoy this dish.


After lunch, went to Daiso.
We always enjoy ourself when we're there.

LOL.
LITTLE RED RADIN HOOD'S

EVEN WORSE, LIKE A FARMER.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL



At least something better :)
My mother not steady one leh, ask her wear then keep complaining that it will mess up her hair.
But i still think that she is a COOL MUM!


Action City;
Super-feels-like-eating bread.
They looks so real, and even have the smell of a bread.
Trust me, can go down


finally, we are tired.
heading to my home sweet home :)

Shopping with mummy is love, and it helps to destress myself too :)


Stuffs for the day!!



MintMark & Co. earring for someone special to my family :)


A body gloves from Body Shop.


A foot polish from Body Shop.



Mango sale is here!
Normally i didnt manage to get anything from the Mango sale,
but luckily i have my mum by my side today.
She helps me to choose 2 super chio tops.

2 tops are mine, (one of it is a present from yiling, xie xie. )
the blink blink top is my mums,
and the pant is ahni de.



OO, and things from Daiso. LOL
Had so much there lah, and they really have ALMOST EVERYTHING THERE.

Mostly hair accessories, and photo frame.



super super tired, after shopping.
at least, can relax for this weekend (cause i just completed my UT2).

But, UT3 will be here again SOON.
its just 2 weeks away.


I've lost a good friend.
I tried talking to him, to find out more about him.
In the end, most of the answers are "dont know" and "just that i dont want to interact with you guys".
Seriously, u have changed hell lots.


If i can perform a "system restore" right now, i will restore it to 4 months back.
Where things are still going well among us.
TAKECARE

0 comments: