Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I think im spreading the virus in my class, some people are complaining that they feels uncomfortable at the end of the day, after grouping with me. Oops, too bad. LOL

Just too bored.
I took like 12 photos (2 with my phone, 5 with Su's phone, 5 with Blake's phone)
LOL, i think my sore throat is driving me crazy.
PS; this is not my com

I think i will look damn chio if these are my real hairstyle.
although mine is already very nice liao. LOL


This one looks like my current hairstyle.
Planning to dye my hair into this color, pretty right.


My primary school cum secondary school good boy-friend chat with me, after so long!
He asked me to take care, cause he knows im sick (he actually reads my blog so often, shy!)

Chatted with him;
He told me he admire Dawn Yang, although she has a plastics face.
Then, he gave me some personality test, to see what kind of girl I am when it comes to BGR.
Q1: BF running low on cash , is late at night
a) GF spend cab fare on herself and BF wait for the bus to go home b)we take bus togather c)GF pay for the transport d) your own answer
Mun: I will choose B, but if its a short distance and im not tired, i dont mind walking back home.
Glenn: but if u're tired?
Mun: then i choose D, and i'll pay for the cab fare.
Q2 :BF late like 30 mins
A) show temper and be piss at BF b)dun talk to BF for the whole date c)leave at 15 mins d)dun mind
Mun: Definitely not D! I will choose A, but i dont have patience.
Glenn: understandable, you're a girl (glenn, you know me so well! ;)
Q3: I forgot your bday
a) never talk to me again b)let it go c)get revenage d)expect me to give u double
Mun: D
Glenn: Understandable!
Q4:I am sick
a)come over and see how i am doing b)dun come over and just tell me to take care c)take me to a doctor d)send the day just accompanying me by the bedside
Mun: D
Glenn: Oo, you're so sweet. got potential to find a good bf.
So, its proven im a good gf. LOL
Interested, please call me at 8*****69. LOL

0 comments: