Monday, May 05, 2008

Fucking pissed!
I wanted to be a good girl and have 'yong dou fu' because im having a bad sore throat, at least something healthy.
Went W4 with cute may, and sweet shir for lunch.
So, i went to Q for my 'yong dou fu' and manage to get a bowl of soup with crabsticks, FISHBALLS and some veges. Oya, and a bowl of rice.

Firstly, the bowl of rice cost 50cents, its not the main point. The main point is that, THE RICE IS OVER-COOKED AND ITS AS HARD AS STONE! Nvm
Next, THE FISHBALLS ARE SOUR! Fuck!Knn, is it so difficult to keep the fishballs fresh? i feel that the quality of their food is totally CMI! anyway, its my first time and its going to be my last time there.

So, lesson learnt. NO MORE HEALTHY FOOD FOR ME (except for posion ivy). Im more suitable for junk foods, and deep-fried food. ;)




Branded Herbal Jelly.

Hope it really works and makes my throat more comfortable.

0 comments: