Friday, May 16, 2008


HAPPY FRIDAY ;)
Enjoyed myself after school. Went Singapore River, Clarke Quay, for dinner.
Pretty & Colorful bridge.
Of course cant go away, without taking a picture with it lah.
Btw, my accessories (from top to toe) are worth $2000.
EA watch, Gucci Bag, Stella MacCartney top, EA earring & my cherry earring.

Dinner is at Epicurious. A super nice and high-class place with many Ang-Mohs.

Red wine is really not my cup of drink.

Overall, i still prefer my low calorie diet Snappers.


Starters:



Super yummy cheese & cold cuts.
Just by having this, it gives me triple orgasms . LOL

Wheat biscuits, grape, nuts & vege.

Mun loves it sooo much ;)
Its my first time taking such cheese, and the taste is like OMFG!

The smoked salmon is excellent.

Super expensive and high-grade ham

Brie Latier French;



Taleggio (Zanetti)

Fourme D' Ambert;

His: Epicuirous Beef Burger with EVERYTHING!
Mine: Grill Smoked Pork Bratwurst.


This bottle of Orange Mango tastes yummy.

Neither too sour nor sweet. Just perfectly nice ;)


Total Bill: $98.
The service there is good, the environment is very comfortable.
Totally in love with this.
I'll be going back there again, for sure.

0 comments: