Saturday, March 01, 2008

Shopping!
I love shopping with mummy, because i dont have to pay for those items! ;)

Went to the bank with mummy
And my mummy is a VIP there lah, everyone knows her.
While waiting for them to count the cash for mummy, we cam-whore.
Super nice picture ;)

We had MOS at Tiong Bahru and headed down to Vivocity.
Went Chomel to grab a few hair accessories.
I bought 2 hairbands, and my mum bought 1 hairclip.

These 2 hairbands cost $40 ;)


Super nice right :) :) :)
Mun LOVE!
A pair of shoe from VIVI;
I find their shoe box cute :)
Their shoe not cheap actually;
This pair cost me $50
The $700 gold leg-bracelet is mine ;)
Because i learnt sai-nai-ing from SABRINA.
IM MEETING MY DARLING SABRINA AND PEIRONG TML :)
AND IM MEETING SABBY FOR SHOPPING ON THE 11TH OF MAR :)

0 comments: