Sunday, March 02, 2008

Its a day out with my loves, and of course, I'm super happy lah :)

My brother's girlfriend actually bought me chocolates.
So sweet of her. XieXie

Met up at City Hall;
Surprisingly Sabrina is the first to reach, and Peirong is LATE!!!
So, we cam-whore alittle while waiting for LIMPEIRONG.
But most of the pictures make our face looks damn fat lah.
Sabrina: “Its not our face fat, its our hand short”
LOL
And her hair is super gold. Alright, Peirong is here.
And we asked her to take a nice picture of us. :)
My <3
My hump is super nice can.
While shopping for present for someone special, we saw these 2 men from far.
As usual, the 3 KPOs went forward to check it out.
And we force Peirong to take pictures with them, like the others.
After 5 minutes of persuading, she finally went forward and took a picture with them.
Mine;
Its quite blur lah, blame it on Peirong. LOL
This picture is as blur as peirong.
The Seaweed Man.
We didnt want to take pictures with them, because we find them scary.
After getting the super nice present for Adeline, we went into Asian Kitchen for lunch.
Sabrina's mother is super nice.
She gave me Angbao "FOR KAHMUN".
My mummy still owe Sabrina angbao.
Super good friends for 5 years.
After eating, and shitting.
We decided to take a nice picture of the 3 of us.
Okay, Sabrina look weird. So we took another one.
Super nice :)
Accompany Sabrina to get a new pair of heels for her new job;
The super blur queen.
Peirong treat me McFlurry.
Went to some weird place.
Peninsular Plaza.
They sells weird skinny jeans too.
Reach home;
After tearing all the hampers, these are all the expensive goodies.
Abalone;
Bird's Nest.
Scallop;
I dont know what is this.

0 comments: