Monday, January 21, 2008

This are the things that kept me occupied for the next 2 hours, because im waiting for someone here.
My medium iced-milo, Macmuffin, Newspaper & Magazine


After which, we headed down to Bukit Batok, because he have driving lesson.
And i tried to call Sabrina 5 times, hoping that theres someone to accompany for the 1&1/2 hours.
But she didnt pick up my calls :(
So, i have to wander around for the next 1hour+.

I came out with a great plan to spend my 1hour+, which is WATCH MOVIE!
After looking at the timing of the movies, I decided to watch "One Missed Call" alone

So, i happily say bye to my Si-gui and hop into hall 4.
To my horror, im the only person, and i dont dare to go in, obviously.
So, i went up to the auntie and asked her "am i the only one inside?"
Auntie: yup
Mun: huh?! but im very scared leh. how?
Auntie: Oo, no choice lah. around this time is like that de, less than 5 people de.
Mun: (giving her the what-the-fuck face) o, ok lor. is it scary ar?
Auntie: i dont know leh, i never watch this show. but i know this is scary (pointing to Body #19's board).
Mun: nvm lah

i tried to hold on to the door and watch it, standing outside. but i feel that its kind of stupid.
So, i plucked up my courage and sit inside, left the door opened.
But, i just feel something is not right lah.
Then, i grab my bag and run into hall 5, which is screening "Im Legend".

Alright, i watched "Im legend" twice, and this is the only show i watched it myself and 2 times somemore.
*kuku*

After everything, we headed down to SunPlaza, and watched "One missed call". the show is rather boring through, but i will never dare to watch it alone in the cold and scary hall.

0 comments: