Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The maddest thing I ever did, is to shop at 8am.
It sounds abit crazy, but we (mun&angela) did it.

Meet up to tour around Chong Pang, its my first time there.
Im not kidding.

Had breakfast before our shopping- my fav bean-curd.
But the bean-curd at Chong Pang's market is disappointing.

I managed to get 2 dresses from Chong Pang market, and its much more cheaper than those selling online.


After Chong Pang, we train-ed down to Toa Payoh for further shopping.
Bought nothing over there, cause nothing caught our attention though.

While waiting for the train to bring us to Chinatown, Angela showed me her butt, with a mole *faint*


After Toa Payoh, meet Si-gui at Chinatown.
To shop and to have lunch together too :)

She managed to get a tube dress over there, and shes like so happy.
Bought her to have lunch at one of our favourite place.
She loves the food there too :)


An Xiang Street, saw this damn long car.
i wish my bf can own one of this too.


Had a drink at Hans.
Angela treat :)


Lastly, a nice picture of the 2 of us :)
We both enjoyed and we managed to get goodies :)

0 comments: