Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Last lesson for Operation Planning;

I still managed to make my way to school, although im really lazy :(

But luckily, I made it to school because free lunch is provided :)
Sakae and KFC

Look at the smiles on our faces :)
1- Huiru & Mun- the shopping queens

2- Huiru & Blake

3- Jaz, Suhaili & Chai Nai

4- Blake insisted taking pictures with the sushi, weird


Free Chocolates somemore;
From Suhaili

Charmaine, Angelynn.
Jazz, Mun & Suhaili

Released school at 3pm, which is so surprise because this faccy is damn naagy de lah.

He gave us a personality test, and I belongs to the "BOSSY" category.

My boy got his passed his car driving, and came and fetch me for dinner :)

We went to Jurong and i had a plate of chicken rice. It only costs me $1.50.

OMFG, its definitely not easy to find anything less than $2 in Singapore NOW!

After dinner, he drove me to somewhere peaceful - Chinese Garden.

Its my first time here, and im so happy lah.

Anyway, my hair looks great today! :)

I didnt post one of my picture with the bamboo, because I find it so CHINA.

Boy bought a packet of fish-food for me, to feed the fishes. DUH!

Here are some nice pictures captures;

Its a great place to go to, if you wish to have a peaceful moments.

And its a good place for dating too, rather than the busy and nosiy town.

We have a great time feeding the fishes. :)

May Tan with her new-hair.

She looks like China-dolls.

CUTE <3





0 comments: