Friday, June 06, 2008

Shopping with mummy before going back to Malaysia.
My sister designed this picture for me. :)
LOVE <3
Went to Bugis for lunch, then headed down to VivoCity.
Saw this super huge table and chairs. (in front of mothercare, at harborfront.)
IM NOT THERE TO BUY BABY CLOTHES, AND IM NOT A MOTHER OF 3. SO FUCK OFF!
Super big lah.
The world of a baby :)

Say cheese :)


After playing around, we settle at OSIM.

Spent 1 hour there, trying out the different massage chairs.
This is the latest massage chair, OSpace.

We actually intended to purchase this, but daddy feels that its not strong enough. So, we bought another massage chair.

Trying out the Ospace.
Quite nice for me, with music function somemore.
Costs around $8,800.

Since daddy feels that uPilot is more suitable for him, we bought this one.
Not much different through. This costs $7900. (shared among mummy, me and brother).

More pictures will be uploaded when its delivered to my home :)

Oya, this massage chair here have something special, which cant be find on other chairs. Will show pictures :)

Red is HOT!

Mummy bought uSqueez too, for herself.
Only $628 :)

Will get it next tuesday, stay tune :)


And the manager there is super nice lah.
I was just joking with him that i want this nap blanket (i was using it when im on the massage chair, cause im wearing a dress) , and he really BOUGHT it to me. (he paid with his own money somemore).
And this blanket here costs $58. (wau lau, i seriously dont bear to buy such expensive blanket).
Anyway, its free. And mine is pink color, i demanded pink. LOL
Such a nice manager :)

Received my LEVIs red tab handphone chain.
finally :)


alright, i will be going back to malaysia soon.
to get my hair perm, to clean my grandmother's tablet., to settle my mum's terrace house at KL.
will be back by monday night.
dont miss me too much. :)

0 comments: