Monday, June 02, 2008

Sabrina- some STUPID people seriously use those names that u gave. (mary, jane and lucy) LOL.
Come on lah, get a life! How old already, still so childish.
If you dislike me, don’t even bother to waste your time to read my blog. Fuck off
Once again, THIS IS MY BLOG. IF YOU DISLIKE, FUCK OFF!
Your comments wont affect me at all. I love to spend on whatever I likes, is it your money that im spending?
FUCK OFF!



Don’t be jealous because jealousy will brings you nowhere.
I like to wear whatever bra I feels like wearing.
I like to blog about things I love to blog about.
I like the way I am! So u cant stand my face, then its too bad. I DON’T OWE YOU A LIVING.
Call me a slut or a bitch, this is what I am.
Anyway, I wont change my way of blogging just because of those nonsense comments you’ve post.

Triple organsm = 3 kids. What a joke!

No wonder you can say im mature, because u have a brain of a 1 year-old baby. LOL

Dont think that just because u are tagging my blog with some other names, i wont know who the hell you're. I KNOW!

My mummy always say, dont ever compare if you're not up to the standard! Dont be jealous for what I've.

0 comments: