Saturday, June 14, 2008


Breakfast cum lunch is with mummy before meeting Si-gui.
Subway- Footlong. (my sisters' current favorite)
After lunch and alittle shopping with mummy, i headed down to Outram.

Today is a public transport day :(
Super tiring can.
We trained down from Outram to Paris Ris, because i want to go to E-hub.

Here's a picture outside E-hub.
There a ferris wheel inside the shopping mall itself.
super cool can :O

Overall, the shopping mall is kinda disappointing.
Most of the shops are restaurants and arcades.
So, we headed into the arcade centre and behave like kids.

TICKETS TICKETS TICKETS

We only managed to get a toy lorry and a drink :)
anyway, its the fun.
We ain't really gamers :)

After that, he got alittle hungry and had some taiwan delights.
i only had a cup of drink, my

Theres a free shutter bus to Tampines Mall, and they gives out free goodies too :)
We are not cheapskate, but who dont love free goodies.


From Paris Ris, we trained down to Bugis, for dinner.

Dinner was at Ma Maison, one of our favorite restaurant.

Love the concept of the place.
Vintage.



Love the table cloth too.
So flowery. :)


My Favorite- Escargots
6 is definitely not enough for us :)

YUMMY YUMMY


Japanese sauce, salt and sweet sauce.
For my Tonikatsu set.


Yummy :)
I finished the whole thing.

His: Large Hamburger.
Eh, not my type. I dont really take beef.

My dessert- Black sesame ice-cream

Our Table number - 1
This is the second time we sat at table 1 for our meal :)

After dinner, went gai-gai at Bugis junction.
Saw Chen Fengling. I think shes quite chio :)


Surprise again!!
This time round, its Calvin Klein's accessories. loves :)


The ring is his, while the bracelet is mine.
I didnt want the ring because i dont wear ring, finds it troublesome especially when im washing my face.


love love :)

0 comments: