Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shopping Madness.
I think GSS is driving my mummy mad!
Shopped the whole day for Daddy (Father's day present).
Bought him a pair of Scholl Sandal;
A Lacoste top.
Lacoste sale ends today.
And this Braun Buffel wallet.
My brother and I shared this present for my daddy.!
My mummy bought 2 Guess tops and 1 Guess bottom for my sister!
I havent even own one lah!
(i think this little girl is super cute)
My daddy's youngest princess.


Dinner, Salmon feast.
My daddy brought home the whole salmon fish.


The size of the salmon's body is as big as this packet of starch.
I dont really enjoyed raw salmon, but just took it cause it looks yummy to me ;)
My mummy and I prefer the salmon to be grilled.

Super yummy ;)

New items in my fish tank;

Mini-crab!

Seahorse!!!

0 comments: