Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday is always my favourite day in the week.
Because i gets to shop with my love ones ;)
I treated my mum to Sakae Sushi cause i've just gotten my pay.
However, my mum offered to pay half for me because the bill turns out to be too high.
I always know that my mum wont bear to spend my money de :)

HI MANDY SOONG!
HI, SOONG KAH MUN
*inside joke*

I love this picture alot!
Nice hair & Nice skin ;)
And my mum feels that the manager at the background is damn hot!

And we ordered this small haagen-daz ice-cream.
totally not worth the money.!!


After lunch, went for lucky spin.
We asked Ah Ni to spin, because shes the birthday girl.
However, NO LUCK!

After that, we parked our car at Tiong Bahru and TRAINED down to Orchard!
(after half a year, they took train again).
3 HAPPY GIRLS

We went into LV, Chanel & Burberry to look for a wallet.
LV designs are so limited; those that I spotted online are not available in Singapore!
Chanel doesn’t really display many wallets at the counter.
Finally, its Burberry! I saw one that I really like!
And my mummy bought it for me ;)
Mun is a happy girl.

Im being pampered like how Sabby’s mummy pampered Sabby.
Like what Sabby said, we both deserve nothing but the BEST ;)
The 3 of us are the happiest people, because our parents give us nothing but the best ;)

Went into Tiffany & Co.
Their designs are superb. Every items are thousands and above.
I tried on one bracelet that costs $12,000/=
Super nice with lots of small diamonds.
My mum said that she will get it for me on my 21st birthday/ when i get married.


Happy Girl with her gift ;)
Burberry has always been one of my love.


At night, celebrates Ah Ni's birthday!
Bought her a Bengawan Solo's cake.
I bought her a Adidas Slipper, Brother bought her a Adidas Bag, and Yiling bought her a Adidas top.
LOL

My love Daddy & My 2 Sisters.

I've my Gucci Bag.
I've my LV bag.
I've my small LV pouch.
I've my Burberry Wallet.
I use Chanel Foundation, Concealer & Make-up remover. (but im allergic to the remover!)
So, whats my next aim?
I wish...
I wish...
I wish for a...
Chanel Bag. $4330. (i tried it, and mum said its looks nice one me!)
Mummy said she will buy one for me if we're going HK/ Taiwan this year end.
its definitely cheaper there, because there no 7% GST. But not much differences through.
Somehow, i miss gossiping with Sabrina Soh!
Can you stop working for a few days, and date me out?

0 comments: