Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration in advance;
Woke up 10am to doll up myself;

I look like princess today- (Stella McCartney, apple ring, diamond earring, gucci bag)

Meet my lovely mummy. <3

Celebration is at Swensen's

Free gifts from Swensen's- biscuits from Cocoa Trees & Mary Chia's $240 voucher.


Free family photo too! Too bad Dad is not here ;(



Cam-whoring session;

I love my mummy!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU.


Mandy & Mummy
Pretty Mun & Ni.

After lunch, went to Mount Fabre
The 1-day old bridge
Bought a pair of short from Hypnosis (Vivo)
Original $50, manage to get it at $30.
i love the belt. ;)

Help my dad to print this picture.
i love my daddy too!! ;)
And, i opened an new account today.
OCBC.
I was actually deciding whether to open OCBC/ UOB, but theres seem to be more OCBC ATM machines.
Anyway, im not going to touch the sum of money inside this account, this shall be my fixed account.
Movable funds will be at PosbBank.

0 comments: