Thursday, May 08, 2008

May bakes nice and cute muffins ;)
Specially for Mun <3

So colourful;
It tastes yummy too ;)

I like this pictures, just find the picture sweet.
(both the muffin and me!)


In class, too bored.
I BITE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

MY TURN!
I also want to act cute, for once.
Glam one;
My hair really looks nice, no matter what u place on it. LOL

After school, headed home straight. Have to go home to do my weekly log and study for my coming UTs.
But relax, nothing is impossible for me. I just need to manage my time well and arrange my time properly, i'll still have alot of time.
Story begins here;
Took train with Su, Jaz and Yasmin. The 3 of them stays at Admiralty, just one stop away from Woodlands.
Su & Jaz, being lazy to go home to study UT, wants to go out cause they dont want to go home so early.
Su said: "What time now ar? 415 only. so early, wants to go out?"
(then Yas alight at Admiralty and went home)
So, its left with Su & Jaz, discussing where to go.
First, they said they want to go Toa Payoh, then Yishun, then AMK, then Newton, then Bishan. (they even thought of taking the bounce-back train, so u know how much idle time they have).
Lastly, they FINALLY confirm to GO BACK TO ADMIRALTY!!!
Kill me please. I dont have friends like them
But they said they will sit till Braddel, then take the train back to Admiralty.
The 2 of them makes me laugh non-stop in the train, and not allowing me to sleep in the train.
We seriously laugh at everything and every stupid joke that we cracks, laugh till stomach cramp. *faint*
Alright, after they alight, i thought i can finally have some peace.
But they called the next moment, i think they really miss me
They asked me not to cry cause i'll get to see them tml, ask me not to miss me. *roll eyes*
I've so much better things to do other than missing you guys lah. LOL
OK stop. OK turn. OK BYE!







0 comments: