Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FYP meeting on Wednesday seems to be a habit for us.
But, next Wed is different! We are having photoshoot for our diploma brochure (CE points!!)

May Tan is busy cam-whoring while im typing the final week 7 report.

Princess hair today ;)
Super chio


2 pretty pictures of the day ;)



After school, went to chill.
FYP is 80% complete, no UT till next friday ;)
Mango White Chocolate from JAPAN.
you cant find it in Singapore.
Thanks, Andy

Went to high-class place for leg massage.
$140 for both of us

LCD TV by your side.
Have SCV channels somemore.

Rosebud for my foot.


White vinegar is mine *sweet*
Red vinegar is his *sour*

Nice and quiet environment to relax, unlike the previous chepo massage centres at Chinatown.


A mad friend of mine bought a PRADA phone & a Y3 (if you know what brand is it) bag.
I think hes mad. ;)

Dinner is soooooo filling.
Happily heading home ;)



JERRY CHEN: I know you're reading my blog! Can you meet us for lunch, cause you're missed by us!!
Birthday reaching soon right, but too bad, May dated me and I dated May.
LOL

0 comments: