Sunday, April 13, 2008

I woke up 7am on a Sunday Morning!!
Its something im super proud of, because i thought i cant wake up too!
Put on my Adidas jogging suit, and here i come :)
Hot PINK leh.
So not me...

No make-up at all.
Feels so naked.

Reached home, at arnd 10 plus.
Sweaty and Tired.
Went for a bath and spend an hour in front of my laptop.
Researching for my projects and chatting with Angela.
I was telling her how hardworking I am, researching on my projects.
And the next moment, my mum called me and asked me to join her for lunch at vivo.
So, i didnt even have the time for my make-up and i wore a big sunglasses out. ;)
Lunch is somewhere at Vivo Level 2.
I dunno remember the resturant's name

After lunch, was shopping with mummy and we saw something interesting happening at Level 1.
We saw a man 'burning' plain-looking glass into these lovely & colourful glass.
The shop's name is called "SIMONT".
My mum bought one necklace each for my 2 younger sisters.
I didnt want necklace because i have too many necklace and i dont really like to wear them.
* Stroll down to see my surprise :) *
$40 for 2, after discount
Mandy Soong's;
Soong Kah Ni's;

Bought this POPULAR Food Guide 2.

Lovely flowers printed on it ;0

My surprise (FROM MUMMY)!!!
GUESS WHAT'S IN IT?!!

Its something that I've been aiming for super longlonglonglong. - STELLA McCARTNEY!

This is fucking nice.

Im in a super good mood today ;)

My mum consider this as cheap, when its the one of the most ex top i have (excludes CDG)

Fuck, this is the difference between rich mum and not-so-rich daughter.


After Adidas, we headed down to LA SENZA, because all those colourful bras attract me inside.

Bought this striking green bra, which i feels its fucking sexy.

EXTREME PUSH UP :)
When i say the colour is sexy, it means that it can goes well with any different colours.

When i say its EXTREME PUSH UP, the picture tells u all.

After all the shopping, Pacific Coffee Co is the best place for coffee & ice-cream.


goodbye, and im in supersupersuper good mood.

0 comments: