Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FYP meeting early in the morning.
I havent really get used of waking up early on a Wednesday.
Meeting starts from 930 and ends at 3pm.
Manage to get 3CE points even i didnt attend the training of the warehouse ;)
May, Mun & Berlinda;
I REALLY LOVE THIS PIC
so sweet

Meet the 3 SEXY-sss
Under my umbrella, rella, rella, a, a
PS:I look so skinny here.
After FYP meeting, went out to chilli and relax.
Because we are completing our project soon. 1 more task to go!!!
Kranji Countryside.
I love this place, its so peaceful.
Poison Ivy, one of my favourite hangout place.
The Banana cake is SUPER NICE!!!
oh shit, im craving for it now!
its super nice, trust me.
A nice cup of Aloe Vera is great for the humid weather.
After relaxing at Poison Ivy, Guess Where am I?
Im at the Sungei Buloh Wetland Nature Park.

I'm over-dressed for this outing.
Actually im very scared when taking this pic, because....

Because there a monitor lizard right beside me.

I love this picture.

Pretty flowers, just like me ;)

Fish feeding session;

Bigger monitor lizard. *scary*

Big spider. as big as my palm.
Soong Kah Mun is LOVE.

So tired, so sweaty.
Went Oishi for dinner.
They have cute plates.
1- Salad.
2- Scallop
3- Wasabi Pizza
4- Teriyaki sauce chicken wings.

0 comments: