Saturday, March 15, 2008

Slept till noon, because im just too lazy to get out of my bed.

Mum called at 11am, to ask me whether im joining her for lunch at Vivo, but i rejected her because i havent bath.
So, she went to Vivo to have a lunch, and she brought back a surprise for me.
She bought me a wallet, Pierre Cardin ($70), BUT I DONT LIKE!
Not only i dislike the brand, the shape, the worst thing is that ITS HOT PINK!
OMFG, when can find a pink item on me!
So, i insisted changing into a new piece and we headed back to Vivo City.

After choosing for 10 minutes, zero wallet caught my eyes.
Mun: Mummy, theres nothing that caught my eyes leh. how ar?
Mum: huh! so many wallets here and nothing caught your eyes? dont be so fussy can.
Mun: Im not being fussy lah, but all the wallets here look so auntie lah.
Mum: Then what u want?
Mun: (smiling to her) Why not we change into a Guess bag lah. That one looks good.
Mum: Hmm. that means u dont want a wallet lah.
Mun: Aiya, anyway u'll be going overseas soon. then u can help me to get a LV wallet mah, u promise me that time one hor, i want the long one. heeheehee.
Mum: aiya, so manfan. ok lah ok lah. so which bag u want now?
Mun: i know u are the BEST!!! (haha, i gain a Guess bag and a LV wallet) ;)

We get this Guess bag in the end, at $100.
Original price: $175, and its a new item somemore. ;)

I treat my mum coffee such she dotes on me so much.
She refused to be in the picture, shy mah. LOL
We walked pass this Singtel promotion.
Mandy took a picture with one of the character there;
And i won a free gift.
I answered the question correctly, smart mun :)
Went all the way to Chinatown to buy this packet of "Rou Gan".
My mum is craving for this.
Dinner is at Roland Restaurant, with mummy.
No pictures taken, because we're busy chit-chatting with the VIPS (Herbalife Millionaire leaders).

0 comments: