Saturday, March 08, 2008

Have to wake up at 8am on a Sat morning, because I have to bring my sister to school.

Met Si-gui for breakfast.
He brought me to Swissbake at Harborfront :)
Yummy ;)After breakfast, went shopping at Vivocity.
He wanted to get a top for me, but Vivo sells clothes at a ridiculous price.

SO.....
He got me a "Qi-Zai" instead.
Super cute lah!!!!!
Limited stocks;
And we managed to get the last piece from the shop.
Super happy Super happy Super happy

Met up with my Shir girl.
Went Bugis shopping, and Mun managed to get a few items.

First pic;
Both blur.
2nd Pic;
Shir blur
Last;
BOTH PRETTY!
Chat with Shir for an hour plus and I have to leave first,
because my sister is waiting for me to go over to fetch her.

Brought my sister along, to Adeline's birthday party.

The unglam side of the 2 birthday girls.
BBQ is fun.
Because im in-charge of eating only. LOL
<3 <3 <3
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!
Peirong and Terrence.
Terrence has something going on with my sister. LOL
-inside joke-

Mun with the birthday girls. <3
Happy Birthday*
Photo-taking session.
I LOVE MY 6 DAS !
I LOVE MY "QI-ZAI"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELINE.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA.


0 comments: