Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)
Slept for less than 5 hours, and my daddy woke me up from my dreamland;
At 7am, we made our way to Penang, my daddy's homeland.
Reached at 12noon, just nice to lunch.
Penang, a very nice place.
A place full of friendly and lovely people.
The food there is super yummy.
The place where my daddy grew up at;
My daddy do not have a wealthy background;
He started everything with nothing, till now, everything.
Thats why, hes always my role model.
And i LOVE him :)

The youngest in Soong's family.
She call me "Mei Nui" :)
She call KahNi "Jie Jie".


Sister love;
We keeps each other company because we are too bored at Granny's place.

Mun and Granny.
My new-nicely permed hair *wink*


My Daddy and his beloved mother
Mummy and Granny;


Mandy Soong;

Lastly, A family photo;
My brother is not in the picture, because hes driving the car over to fetch us.


We made our way back to KL at 6pm, and reached KL at 1030pm.

Its super tired to travel around like this.

My butt is becoming firm.

0 comments: