Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wake up at 540am, and make my way back to school.
fucking boring can, Wednesday should be my free day.

Sacrificed so much just for the stupid 5DA points, but i really needs CE points :(

Met Shir and had a cup of nice ice-tea in the school cafe.
Waiting for our leader to arrive, MISS LEOW LEE KHAIN!
Shes's late AGAIN!


Alright, after Miss leow is here, we get our butts to the hall for the activity.
The hall is at E3, and my leader said its at E4. *faints*

Alright, tap and you'll get 5 points :)
and its not only the 5 points we're aiming, its the $1000!
haha


Team 3!
There are a total of 25 teams and we have to win the other 24 teams to get the $1000!
*fight fight fight fight fight*


Here are my group members;

Candy girl, Tan Shirley.
GO GO GO, AH-LE-AH-LE-AH-LE


Eh, shes my leader. *can faint*
Fast and Furious sibo.


Those items on the table and we have to build a bridge using these straws and its not an easy task.
We have to study and determine what desgin we have to come out with.
And most importantly, we have to design the bridge using all the stupid engineers' concept.

We have to build our bridge 75cm long, and it must be able to substain a 300g car.
And the car have to stop at the centre of the bridge for 20secs, and it must not fall down!


Before we get down to work, photo first!
Whee~Whee~


The process of building our bridge.
1. Sketch out the shape of the bridge.
2. The base of our bridge. a good and firm base is important for a bridge.
3. Cut cut, paste paste. so tired.
4. 75cm base is out, after so long!
5. Now, is the frame of the bridge. and we did the square one. cute can.
6. So busy!
7. OUR BRIDGE IS DONE!
8. Team 3, DONT PEEK AT US.
9. Girls Power


Free lunch :)


After lunch, another battle to fight.
To connect the circuit and come out with a traffic light.
Its fucking difficult and i have no idea how are we going to start!


So, we just stare stare and stare.
After one hour of play, we finally started the project, with the help of other team.


She dont know anything de. just act like she knows. *faint*


Too boring~
heeheehee. you guys better behave yourselves, if not, we will cut away yr kuku.


Kelvin, you better be-careful of Angela.


OMG, short-circuit! SOS!!


This is the team beside us.
eh, we dont know each other, haha


We are really very bored. So we started cam-whoring.
And its like those old days neoprint, with only flowers and leaves.


Fun shots;
1) Hi, im angela. wanna know me more, call me 964***23.
2) Im the murderer, come and catch me.
3) Hello, im the tai-tai u know.
4) Hello, im Tan Shirley. im sweet and nice. i love people to call me honey.
5) Hello, im Angela. i want to bite you.
6) Please let me out. i accidently cut my bf's kuku.
7) Argghh, i want to go out and meet my Roy.
8) Only my face is seen.
9) i love this the most, so cute.


One of my fav chocolate :)


Done! Our bridge and the stupid traffic light!


and leaving all the rubbish behind. im not going to pick them up.


trying to act like how models take photos without looking into the camera.
BUT WE FAILED!


eh, kinda retarded



SOONGKAHMUN IS LOVABLE! <3
and i didnt know that my hair is soooo long, but its nice lah :)
agree with me right?


Me and my cock-face. and just ignore the woman behind. :p

0 comments: