Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mun Loves Chocolate;

Theres a story behind this TOBLERONE!

The day before, Me Lee ZhengNong sms-ed me; Mun, u still have your mens ar?
Mun: ya, why? u want to bring me to temple or u want to provide me with pads?
LZN: haha, no lah *wink*

Then i was thinking, why LZN ask me this kind of question.
So, the next day, I met him at the MRT station to walk to school together, because he helped me to bring my lappy home on tuesday, so nice right :)

Mun: hey LZN, why u ask me whether my menses over anot? want to provide me with pads sibo?
LZN: nolah *shy*
Mun: (shaking my lappy) chey, i thought u will hide one bar of chocolate inside my lappy and give me surprises like what Si-gui gave me :(
LZN: haha, nolor. u wait u wait.
Mun: (-.-)

When we reached school, he accompanied me to Level 6 (his class is at level 5).
and took this bar of Toblerone from his red plastics bag and said : "MUN, WHY U PUT YOUR CHOCOLATE INSIDE MY PLASTICS BAG?"
haha, faint lah.
Now know how to give me surprise liao sibo?

anyway thanks lah, and he promised to remember the date i have my menses, so he can buy me chocolate :)
SO SWEET CAN!

0 comments: