Tuesday, January 01, 2008





Its the first day of Year 2008, and spending such a memorable day together is one of Soong's family's rule.
Decided to head down to Suntec City, to have lunch there and get some home needs at Carrefour.


Brother got his van like 2 days ago;
Although its not as ex as BMW, and its not as comfortable as my mum's honda odyssey
But it fufil its purpose by transporting us, and my brother like it, so my mum bought it for him as his 21st birthday present.


Hes the driver for today!
Its been long since my mum sat beside the driver, because normally she is our chauffeur. lol


Lunch at Pastamania;
wau lau, increase in price liao lah. *faint*
everything seems to be getting more expensive.


The hotdogs lovers!

After Suntec, drove down to Kallang's Zen, to get a table for my daddy's $8888 'ji gong'

After getting one, went to Great world city;
And i manage to get something from Dorothy Perkins' sales.
A PAIR OF HEELS
I never buy heels, cause its tough for me to find a pair of heels that is suitable for me.
But since I bought this pair, its means that it is super-nice lah.

WARNING: DONT STAND BESIDE ME WHEN IM WEARING IT, I DONT WAN U TO FEEL SAD. haha


0 comments: