Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hi, this is Lee ZhengNong.
Hes one of my best-friend. Most importantly, hes still single!
Hes nice and sweet. Interested? drop me a mail :)


I was so surprised that theres actually 3 full groups today.
Firstly because its friday.
Secondly, because its Mr Seow's boring lesson.
Lastly, holiday is approching.

FREE PIZZAS :)
2) Its Berlinda & Chuyun :)
3) Me, Ber & Chu.
4) (from right) thats me.
Berlinda, shes one of my FYP team-mate.
Suhaili, i dont know whether i spelt it correctly. shes horny and shes damn noisy.
Chuyun, shes my first new friend in this class.
Liyana, shes been in the same class with me since last semester.


Went Bishan to catch our 6pm show- Body #19.
Before our 2 hours show, we need to fill up our tummy.
Had Sakae :)


alright, the person who accompanied me to watch the movie jumped 6-8 times throughout the 2 hours show.
i told him that he scared me more than the movie does *faint*

Home-d.
Some loser came to talk to me, and the first thing he asked me :Do u want to talk about sex?"
fuck lah, LOSER

I was so into this show "GOSSIP GIRLS". just came stop watching it


**Chocolate under his armpit :)

0 comments: