Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dated my mum and headed down to Orchard for facial laser.
Alright, its going to cost me a bomb AGAIN!

Took a train down to Ochard as we parked it at Tiong Bahru, cause we know it will be difficult to find a parking slot at town, especially its a Saturday's afternoon.

eh, i dont know why she seems so happy.
maybe its because its her first time taking MRT after 7 years.


haha, its just so weird that my mum actually takes MRT.



Alright, like what i said, its going to cost me a bomb.
laser + medicine = $750.60

anyway im going to earn it back soon.
i will be working for the 2 months holiday, so hohoho.
and cny is approaching, which means i will receive lots of hongbao.

i remember for year 2007, my hongbao reaches $1k.
fucking happy can :)


Craving for you now!

0 comments: