Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday is my family's day!
Went shopping and lunch with mummy, sisters, brother and his girlfriend.

My brother's girlfriend, Ah ling, bought me a Christmas gift.
A very beautiful blink blink hair clip, its from Taka :)


I didnt bought her a gift beforehand because I didn't know what to get for her.
Went shopping at IMM to see what she needs.
Ended up buying a pair of heels for her, from Mondo.



A hair-clip for Ah Ni, and a pink hair-band for Mandy.


Lastly, Lancome lipstick for Mummy.
Its not cheap can, but it worth spending my money on her.


Lunch at Cafe Cartel;
Saw Henry, my secondary school classmate, and he gave me discount :)


Bought a durian cake from EMICAKES, to celebrate the only December baby in my Soong's family.

SMALL + ULTIMATE D24 = $45 (expensive)


Give me more christmas presents.
I want hongbaos, heeheehee

0 comments: